Wednesday, August 13

A Week of Half-Blood: Spotlight On... Aiden St Delphi


Hey guys and welcome to the third day of A Week of Half-Blood.
The past two days saw us talk about the creatures of The Covenant Series and our wonderful heroine Alexandria Andros.
If you missed them please check it out here...
Day 1 - CLICK HERE
Day 2 - CLICK HERE

Now today is possibly my most favourite day of this week. It's time for me to tell you all about my boy. Aiden St Delphi.

Spotlight on... Aiden St Delphi

Let me tell you all about my favourite boy of all time. The most amazing, perfect guy ever. Aiden St Delphi.

- Aiden is fiercely protective and always out to protect the ones that he loves.
"I have to. I told you I'd never let anything happen to you. I meant it."
- Pure, Book 2 in The Covenant Series

- Aiden will always do what is right even if it means sacrificing himself.

"I kissed her like I was never going to see her again, because in a way I wasn't. Not this way, and as much as it killed me, I knew the difference between what felt right. And what was actually right."
- Half-Blood, Book 1 in The Covenant Series, Aiden POV

- He always sees the best in everyone.

"She was so incredibly strong and I couldn't fathom how she didn't know that."
- Half-Blood, Book 1 in The Covenant Series, Aiden POV

- He always fights for what he believes in. No matter how dangerous it must be.

"The gods wanted a war? They were about to get one."
- Elixir, Novella 3.5 of The Covenant Series

- Aiden is super romantic and incredibly swoon-worthy.

"Ever since I met you, I've wanted to break every rule. You'll become the center of someone's world one day. And he'll be the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth."
- Pure, Book 2 in The Covenant Series

Aiden Quotes...






























Fans Opinions...

Kayleigh @ K-Books... hey that's me.

Aiden... oh Aiden. Aiden is without a doubt pure perfection. I fell head over heels in love with him in Half-Blood and as the series progressed the more he stole my heart. He is everything you could possibly want in a hero. He is worth reading this series for!

Valarie @ Stuck In Books

And then there was Aiden.  I was so #TeamAiden and I never looked back.  Clearly seeing him protecting her by keeping his distance but struggling to stay away from her was the biggest turn-on ever.  Besides being a sexy pure blood with silver eyes and fire element power, Aiden is the book boyfriend every other is measured against.

Maliha Kahn

Aiden is the guy your parents want you to marry. He is smart, calm, collected, brave, loyal, reliable and responsible. With Alex, and his brother Deacon, h's protective and real and sweet. He'll do anything for his loved ones and like Alex, he has found happiness despite facing great loss. His burden is heavier in a way because he has to take care of his younger brother but he still managed to do what's best for Alex and Deacon.

There you have it our hero Aiden St Delphi

Come by tomorrow for a special release day post and my spoiler-free review of Half-Blood.

Enter the Giveaway:



1 comments:

  1. I adored this series and the end was bittersweet so it is great to hear about the characters again, especially Aiden. I was Team Seth for the first two book( I know, I know) even though I liked Aiden but in Deity he stepped up, and Seth screwed up. I love the quotes you picked :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment