Wednesday, July 9

Waiting On Wednesday


Ensnared (Splintered #3)
A.G Howard

Publisher: Amulet Books
To Be Released: January 6, 2015
Genre: YA - Fantasy / Fairytale Retelling
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
After surviving a disastrous battle at prom, Alyssa has embraced her madness and gained perspective. She’s determined to rescue her two worlds and the people and netherlings she loves. Even if it means challenging Queen Red to a final battle of wills and wiles... and even if the only way to Wonderland, now that the rabbit hole is closed, is through the looking-glass world—a parallel dimension filled with mutated and sadistic netherling outcasts.

In the final installment of the Splintered trilogy, Alyssa and her dad journey into the heart of magic and mayhem in search of her mom and to set right all that’s gone wrong. Together with Jeb and Morpheus, they must salvage Wonderland from the decay and destruction that has ensnared it. But even if everyone succeeds and comes out alive, can they all truly have their happily ever after?

EEP! I am so freaking excited for this book. For someone who almost didn't read this series because I'm not an Alice fan this is without a doubt one of my favourite series of all time and this is the final book *SOB*! I am so not ready to say goodbye to Morpheus... err... I mean all of the characters. Yeah ALL of the characters. This cover is just stunning and it's nice to see Jeb taking centre stage finally. I feel like he's really gonna deserve it in this book. Still not my favourite coz I'm a Morpheus fan but yeah it's gorgeous and GAH is it January yet?


2 comments:

  1. Mist_BookaholicsBookClub9 July 2014 at 14:29

    I need to read these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya-Aholic Reviews9 July 2014 at 20:34

    Ah I started Splintered awhile back, but still need to finish it! This series seems amazing!! And ahh the covers, SO AWESOME! (: Great Choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment