Sunday, June 8

Book Haul



Hardcopy Books:

For Review:

The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry

Bought:


Red Hill (Red Hill #1) by Jamie McGuire
New Girl by Paige Harbison
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton
Emma Hearts LA by Keris Stainton
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithean
Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon
Stolen Songbird (Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L Jensen
Untold (Lyburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
Dark Days by Kate Ormand
Lux Beginnings (Lux #1, #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Lux Consequences (Lux #3, #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout

E-Books:


Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Mirror X (Van Winkle Project #1) by Karri Thompson
The Possibility of Us by Lisa Burstein

Swag:






That's it for this week.
I have already read and reviewed Dark Days and the Lux books. Please click on the Kayleigh's Reviews tab to find the links to the reviews. They will be filed under J for Jennifer L Armentrout and K for Kate Ormand.



4 comments:

  1. Really great book haul! I hope you enjoy all of them!! :). I read The Giver a long time ago because it was a required read in school but I loved it, so I hope you will too. Until your video post I had never heard of Paige Toon but she sounds like an author I'd be interested in. For someone who has never read any of her books which novel would you recommend I start with?

    Happy reading!

    My book haul!

    Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the Lux covers so much prettier in person??? Great haul. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seirra, I would recommend Lucy in the Sky to start with. It was the first one of hers I read and after reading all of them it still remains to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kayleigh! That will definitely be the first one of her books I'll read then!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment