Sunday, June 1

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
No VLOG this week because of the May Wrap Up Vlog that will go up tomorrow.

Hardcopies:


 Bought:

Take Back the Skies (Take Back the Skies #1) by Lucy Saxon
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare

I have already read City of Heavenly Fire and the review should be up in the next 2 weeks.

E-Books:

Bought:


Gray Moon Rising (Seasons of the Moon #4) by SM Reine
Left Drowning by Jessica Park
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski

For Review:


A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
Rain (Paper Gods #2) by Amanda Sun
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
The Jewel by Amy Ewing

What did you get this week?



 

2 comments:

  1. You have some great books. I saw The Jewel on EW and I might like to read it. And the new one from Claudia Gray sounds good. Hope you enjoy reading all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! :D I got some of the same ones from Edelweiss and I have a hardback of The Winner's Curse waiting to be read!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment