Saturday, May 3

UK Cover Reveal: Gamble Brothers Series by J. Lynn

So I don't know if y'all heard but my favourite author in the world has signed to have multiple of her books published over here in teh UK, including the most awesome adult romance Gamble Brothers series under her pen name J. Lynn.

While scouring Amazon UK I stumbles across the gorgeous new UK covers for this series.
Check them out...



Tempting the Best Man and Tempting the Player are currently available for download now in the UK with Tempting the Bodyguard set to release the same day as the US edition on May 12th (My b'day SQUEE)
I have read all 3 of these and they are seriously amazing and now to be missed.

The series is currently penned for e-book release only but this is the same publisher who bought Jen's YA Covenant series for e-book release early last year and they are currently planning a paperback run as well so you never know we may finally get these in paperback... *fingers crossed*

What do you think of the UK covers? I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment