Wednesday, April 16

Waiting on Wednesday


The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles #3)
Gena Showalter

Published By: HarlequinTEEN
Publication Date: September 30, 2014
Genre: YA - Paranormal / Zombies
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
I have a plan.

We'll either destroy them for good, or they'll destroy us.

Either way, only one of us is walking away.

In the stunning conclusion to the wildly popular White Rabbit Chronicles, Alice 'Ali' Bell thinks the worst is behind her. She's ready to take the next step with boyfriend Cole Holland, the leader of the zombie slayers; until Anima Industries, the agency controlling the zombies, launches a sneak attack, killing four of her friends. It's then she realizes that humans can be more dangerous than monsters; and the worst has only begun.

As the surviving slayers prepare for war, Ali discovers she, too, can control the zombies and she isn't the girl she thought she was. She's connected to the woman responsible for killing and turning Cole's mother. How can their relationship endure? As secrets come to light, and more slayers are taken or killed, Ali will fight harder than ever to bring down Anima even sacrificing her own life for those she loves

I freaking love this series. Alice in Zombieland was the first Gena Showalter book I ever read and it made me fall in love with her writing. I loved it and the second installment too. I admit that final books in trilogy have me really really nervous and scared for the ending lately but I have complete and utter faith in Gena that she will do us proud and give us a fan-freaking-tastical ending. I cannot wait to get my claws into this final installment of the White Rabbit Chronicles... though I am so not ready to say goodbye to my precious Cole.


4 comments:

  1. Haven't started this series yet but they sound so cool! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this series when book 1 first came out and just couldn't get into. I really need to try and read it again. I bloody love the covers for these books!!!

    Feel Free to pop over and check out my pick this week: Waiting on Wednesday #22
    Siobhan @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hv read these bks and I love them I hv read them at least 6 times and still am fascinated everytime I read them. I am only 14 but I hv been able to get word on this bk around and hv gotten so many others into the series and they r anxiously awaiting the 3rd bk just like I am. Gena has made a bk with a cheesy title come to life. The cheesy title is what gets people curious about the bk. Then once they read it they cant get enough of them. Gena is an amazing writer she writes bks that no one would ever think of writing and that is what makes her an inspiration to all readers young-old. She never ceases to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH! Love this series and I'm eagerly anticipating this book as well...

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment