Tuesday, April 22

Cover Reveal: Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn

Hey guys,
I'm so beyond excited today. Why?
Well because the cover for J. Lynn's a.k.a best author ever in the world Jennifer L Armentrouts new book has a cover. 

Look at the beauty of the third book in the Gamble Brothers series, Tempting the Bodyguard.




Isn't it gorgeous?
I love love love it. 

The best thing? It's releasing on my birthday! SUPER SQUEE! My favourite authors new book releasing on my birthday. Best gift ever or what? AND the main characters surname is the exact same as mine. It's officially this is totally my book!



1 comments:

  1. Amy@YASISTERHOOD22 April 2014 at 22:44

    Can't wait for this one! Holy hotness on the cover also!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment