Monday, March 3

I Still Haven't Read...


Hey guys,
It's another month which means we are back looking at my hardcopy books that are sat on my shelf. Keeping in the same way as the previous months these are series where I have read the first book (or few books) but haven't yet completed the series.

Here is today's pick...






Night Creatures Trilogy by Marianne de Pierres:

#1 Burn Bright (Already Read)
#2 Angel Arias
#3 Shine Light

I borrowed the first book from a friend eons ago and fell in love with this YA Fantasy series. It's unique, super addictive and super creepy. I loved everything about Burn Bright. You can check out my 5 star review by clicking HERE.
After giving the book back I knew I just had to complete the series and so got my hands on this awesome series... but sadly I just haven't had time to read them yet. I can't wait to get to this and I will definitely be re-reading the first one again before diving into Angel Arias.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment