Sunday, March 9

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
Here's the books I got in the past week...

Hardcopy Books:


Bought:

Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack
A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon

For Review:

The Activist (Theadore Boone #4) by John Grishm

I have already read and reviewed Finding It. The Activist is up for grabs as I don't read crime.

E-Books:

For Review:


 Camp Payback (Camp Boyfriend #2) by JK Rock
Dark Days by Kate Ormand

Thanks to Spencer Hill Contemporary, Sky Pony Press, Netgalley and Edelweiss.

Bought:


Between Us (Sex on the Beach #1) by Jen McLaughlin
In Bloom (The Brightside #1) by Katie Delahanty
Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein
Torch (Take It Off #1) by Cambria Hebert
Fifty First Times by Various
Under Different Stars (Kriket #1) by Amy A. Bartol
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
False Memory (False Memory #1) by Dan Krokos


2 comments:

  1. Nice pile of books you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the camp books...I keep meaning to but you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment