Wednesday, February 5

Waiting on Wednesday


This week's pick...


Of Neptune (Syrena Legacy #3)
Anna Banks

Published By: Fiewel and Friends
Publication Date: May 13, 2014
Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance / Mermaids
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

No blurb yet... The third and final book in the Syrena Legacy Trilogy.






Truthfully, I have yet to read the second book in this series. I read the first one late last year and fell in love with it. I've never really been a huge fan of mermaid books. I just found them a bit dull and boring... until I read Of Poseidon. It mixes mythology (which I love), mermaids and romance. I really loved it and I am waiting until closer to this release to read the second book Of Triton so I can read the two of them together.


1 comments:

  1. But I loved the first book! (I haven't read book two either but I still want this one.)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment