Monday, February 24

I Still Haven't Read...


This week's pick...





Dirty Blood Series by Heather Hildenbrand:

#1 Dirty Blood (Already Read)
#2 Cold Blood (Already Read)
#3 Blood Bond (Already Read)
#4 Blood Rule

This is the only wolf series that doesn't bore me and make my mind wander. I'm not such a huge wolf fan but this series obsessed me. I absolutely love it and couldn't say a bad word about it. I read the first three books in the space of three days. I just couldn't put it down. The reason I haven't read the fourth book yet is the fact that I didn't know it had published yet until recently and it was when I was doing Netgalley month so I am definitely planning on reading this one very soon. I can't wait to see what happens.

Have you read this series?

 

1 comments:

  1. hmmm is that all? looks kinda cool, at least this one features a girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment