Sunday, February 23

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
I'm back with another book haul. Here are the books that I received in the past 3 weeks.



Hardcopies:


For Review:

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout
Fire and Flood (Fire and Flood #1) by Victoria Scott
Sing Sweet Nightingale (Dream War Saga #1) by Erica Cameron

Thanks to Hodder UK, Chicken House, Spencer Hill Press.
I have already read Don't Look Back which was phenomenal. Don't Look Back review will be up mid-March.

Gifted:

The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Graduation Day (The Testing #3) by Joelle Charbonnaeu

Thanks to Brooke from The Cover Contessa and Vicky.
I have already read Graduation Day which was the perfect ending to the series. Look for the review going up in the coming week.

Bought:

Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

Special Giftbag from Entangled Teen

I was incredibly lucky to find this parcel waiting at my house this week. A special giftbag sent to certain bloggers for being with Entangled Teen from the beginning. 

Entangled Teen bag
Lipbalm
Notebook
Candle
Chocolates
Magnets
$10 Amazon Giftcard

Following Books:

Greta and the Goblin King (Greta #1) by Chloe Jacobs
Dear Cassie (Pretty Amy #2) by Lisa Burstein
Scintillate (Light Key Trilogy #1) by Tracy Clark
Flawed by Kate Avelyn
The Fallen Prince (Keepers of Life #2) by Shea Berkley

Massive thank you to Entangled Teen for this amazing giftbag.

E-Books:

  For Review:


Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn
Til Death (Fractured Souls #1) by Kate Evangelista
Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins

Thanks to Entangled Teen and HarperTEEN.
I have already finished Sweet Reckoning and the review will be up in the next few weeks.

Bought:


 Be With Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn
The Space Between (Space #1) by Victoria H Smith

I have already read Be With Me. You can find my review by clicking HERE.

BETA Read:


I have already read Pieces of Olivia. Review will be up closer to release date.

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You have some great books there! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, great haul!
    I'm on a Armentrout binge right now. I read my first book of hers the other day and I've yet to stop. Lol. I just read Be With Me. Loved it!
    I also can't wait for my cope of Fire and Flood to come. I love her Dante Walker series. So yay!
    The Summer I became a Nerd is a super cute book.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment