Sunday, February 2

Book Haul

Hey guys,
I have a few weeks worth of books to show you today.

First of all I got this super cool Kobo for review.







Books:





Bought:

The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson (Jessie Jefferson #1) by Paige Toon

For Review:

Far From You by Tess Sharpe
The Secret Diamond Sisters (Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow
Face of Death (Touch of Death #3) by Kelly Hashway
^Thanks to Hodder Publishing, MiraINK and Spencer Hill Press

E-Books:

Bought:


Uninvited (Uninvited #1) by Sophie Jordan

   

2 comments:

  1. Fab haul. How did you manage to get the kobo for review??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kobo for review? Awesome! Accidental Life of Jesse Jefferson sounds really good!

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment