Monday, January 27

I Still Haven't Read...


This week's pick...





Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine:

#1 Glass Houses (Already Read)
#2 Dead Girls Dance (Already Read)
#3 Midnight Alley (Already Read)
#4 Feast of Fools (Already Read)
#5 Lord of Misrule (Already Read)
#6 Carpe Corpus (Already Read)
#7 Fade Out (Already Read)
#8 Kiss of Death (Already Read)
#9 Ghost Town (Already Read)
#10 Bite Club (Already Read)
#11 Last Breath (Already Read)
#12 Black Dawn
#13 Bitter Blood
#14 Fall of Night
#15 Daylighters (Haven't Got Yet)

As I said last week it has been a long time since I read a vampire book because I feel like they have been overdone. Morganville Vampires is without a doubt my fave vampire series of all time. It's so awesome and I love Rachel Caine. I was so lucky to meet her last year on her UK tour and she was the first ever author I met. And she's one of my favourites. She doesn't romanticise her vampires. They are evil blood-sucking creatures just as they should be. One thing I love about this series is that no matter how many of the books you read it doesn't feel dragged out. They are all necessary to the story and I am dying to read those final four of the series and find out how it all ends.

Have you read this series?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment