Monday, January 20

I Still Haven't Read...


This week's pick...


Revenants Series by Amy Plum:

#1 Die For Me (Already Read)
#2 Until I Die (Already Read)
#2.5 Die For Her (Already Read)
#3 If I Should Die
I adore this series. I really do. It was the first 'zombie' book that I obsessed over and loved. I was dying to get my hands on If I Should Die and seeing how the series ended because it's truly one of my favourite series. But it just sort of went on my shelf and I never got round to reading it. I love Amy Plum she's one of my favourite authors and I genuinelly can't wait to read the final book in this series but something always seems to come up just as I am about to read it.

Have you read this series?


1 comments:

  1. I started reading Die for Me not long ago and could not bring myself to keep reading, I abandoned it for another book without another thought. maybe it was my mindset that week, so many people have loved this series, I must have to try again

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment