Sunday, January 19

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
It's been a slow week for me in terms of reading but I did receive a few books this week. Check them out.

Hardcopy Books:


Bought:

When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson #4) by Darynda Jones
13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope #1) by Maureen Johnson
The Edge of Always (Edge of Never #2) by JA Redmerski

E-Books:
 
For Review:
 
 
 Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
^Thanks to HarperCollinsUK

Audiobooks:

 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Review Up Tomorrow)
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief (Percy Jackson #1) by Rick Riordian


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment