Wednesday, December 18

Waiting on Wednesday


This weeks pick...

Savage 
Alexandra Duncan

Published By: Greenwillow
Publication Date: April 1, 2014
Genre: YA - Sci-Fi
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Ava, a teenage girl living aboard the male-dominated deep space merchant ship Parastrata, faces betrayal, banishment, and death. Taking her fate into her own hands, she flees to the Gyre, a floating continent of garbage and scrap in the Pacific Ocean, in this thrilling, surprising, and thought-provoking debut novel that will appeal to fans of Across the Universe, by Beth Revis, and The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood

Another YA Sci-Fi Book! YES!
I am so into YA Sci-Fi right now so to see another one coming out in 2014 makes me super excited. Will 2014 see the rise in YA Sci-Fi? Gosh I hope so because I love me some Sci-Fi and some planets and some aliens.
There isn't much to go on with the blurb but I think it sounds super interesting and the cover is super pretty... that's enough for me.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment