Thursday, December 26

Top 10 of 2013: Day 4 - Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2013




10. Peter from Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Genre: YA - Fairytale Retelling


You really can't help but fall for Peter in Tiger Lily. He is the sweet misunderstood and broken boy. He will make you fall in love and break your heart. I officially love Peter Pan.



9. Rafe from Inhuman (Fetch #1) by Kat Falls

Genre: YA - Dystopia

Meet Rafe the wild boy who lives in the wilderness among the rabids. He is able to protect himself and kill the rabids who want to eat him. The more you read Inhuman the more you start to realise there is more to this insanely rude and overly-confident boy. By the end of Inhuman I adored him. He is perfect and I need book 2 to find out what happened to Rafe.

8. Reece from Foreplay (Ivy Chronicles #1) by Sophie Jordan

Genre: NA - Contemporary Romance

How could you not love the incredibly sweet and heroic Reece? What I love about Reece is that he doesn't have that bad boy persona. He doesn't treat women like dirt and still get woman. He is sweet, kind and caring. He's pretty perfect and I love that as it's so different from the heros in many NA books.


7. Johnny from Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon

Genre: Adult - Chic Lit

Johnny Jefferson. Overall bad boy, womanizer and rock god. I love Johnny. He is the typical bad boy but in Baby Be Mine we see his softer more human side and see he really does love Meg. He is the ultimate book boyfriend. I love love love him!


6. Isaiah from Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry

Genre: YA - Contemporary Romance

I have loved the car-loving bad boy since we first met him in Pushing the Limits and now Isaiah gets his own book. Crash Into You made me love him so much more. He may look like the rough bad boy but he is such a sweetie and just wants to protect those he loves. He is just so swoony there is no way I could not include him on this list!


5. Jackson from Hover (The Taking #2) by Melissa West

Genre: YA - Sci-Fi

It's everyone's favourite alien. Well it's my favourite Alien. Jackson goes through so much crap in Hover and he always stays true to Ari and shows he does truly love her no matter what and while I liked Jackson in Gravity I fell head over heels in love with him in Hover.


4. Wolf from Eden-East (Eden #4) by Janelle Stalder

Genre: YA - Fantasy

I have loved Wolf since the beginning of the series and he has grown more and more swoony as the series progressed. He is definitely at his best in Eden-East and he had me wishing he was completely real. I love him.



3. Sweet Peril (Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins

Genre: YA - Paranormal Romance

Kaidan Rowe. Drummer and son of the Duke of Lust. Enough said. Who wouldn't love this total bad boy who also has the most swooniest softer side.




2. Morpheus from Splintered and Unhinged (Splintered #1/2) by AG Howard

Genre: YA - Fairytale Retelling

Morpheus... completely insane, dramatic and flamboyant. Completely secrative scheming and maybe just a little bit evil... I love him! He is just fantastic. He's so entertaining to read about and I am so Team Morpheus. 


1. Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Genre: YA - Paranormal / Mythology

I have been so in love with Aiden since I first met him in Half-Blood in 2011 and the more I read of the series I more I fell in love with him. Aiden is utter perfection. He is sweet, protective, kind, caring and loving. In Sentinel his swooniness hit the heights and I truly believe nobody could ever ever ever beat Aiden in my eyes. He is the perfect man!








3 comments:

  1. Great choices! And you know how I feel about Aiden. But he was on my list last year, so I picked different guys this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Tiger Lily. It is really about time. :) Awesome list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Aiden! I totally loved Isaiah too! Great list.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment