Monday, December 23

Review: Castle Hill (On Dublin Street #2.5)

Castle Hill (On Dublin Street #2.5)
Samantha Young

Published By: Piatkus
Publication Date: December 5, 2013
Date Read: December 22, 2013
Genre: Adult - Contemporary Romance
Source: Bought
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Braden Carmichael never imagined he'd fall as hard and as fast as he did for Jocelyn Butler. He also could not have anticipated how difficult it would be to convince her to give in to love. But now that he has her, he's never letting go. He's got it all planned - the passionate proposal, the dream wedding, the sexy Hawaiian honeymoon - even the perfect family they'll start.

After trying to flee from her painful past, Joss is finally allowing herself to embrace the future. But when things start moving faster than she anticipated, she finds herself panicking over something Braden can't understand. After everything they've been through, Joss is sure that their love can survive even her worst fears. But, this time, she may push Braden too far - and risk losing everything all over again...

On Dublin Street was one of my first reads this year and it introduced me to the awesomeness that is Samantha Young. I fell head over heels in love with Joss and Braden and when I heard about this novella that continued their story I just had to read it. I haven't yet read Until Fountain Bridge nor Down London Road but I couldn't help but dive into this one.

Castle Hill really reminded me about how much I love Samantha Young books and it has definitely made me want to read Until Fountain Bridge and Down London Road very very soon. I had completely forgotten how much I loved her book and Castle Hill is fantastic and just dragged me back into this breathtaking romance and storyline.

Joss and Braden will continue to be one of my favourite couples in literature ever and I will always come back and re-read this along with On Dublin Street where their relationship started. If you loved On Dublin Street then Castle Hill is a must read. You don't need to read the other books in the series to read this one as long as you have read Joss and Braden's story you won't be lost.

My only issue is that I wished this novella lasted longer. I just wanted more, it was over far too fast. I cannot wait to read Samantha's other books and I will definitely be reading them soon. I love this series. It's just fantastic and they are really good uplifting quick reads.


1 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page long distance relationship advice.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment