Sunday, December 29

Book Haul

Hey guys,
So this is my last book haul of 2013 how crazy is that? I can't believe this year is over already. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and you all have an amazing New Year.

There's no vlog this week as I only received 4 books and the videos just take too long to edit for such a small haul.

Hardcopies:


Gifted:
 
The Complete Works of Shakespeare Special Leather Bound Edition
^This was a Christmas gift from my super awesome Dad.

Bought:

Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) by Abbi Glines
Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2) by Abbi Glines
While It Lasts (Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines
Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines

E-Books:

So I got a Amazon Giftcard for Christmas so went on a bit of a kindle spending spree. Here's what I got:
Freebies:


 A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickins (I read this one on Christmas Eve)
 Camp Christmas (Camp Boyfriend #1.5) by JK Rock

Bought:


Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake
How To Date a Nerd (How To #1) by Cassie Mae
How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
Level 2 (Memory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans
Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera
Soulmates by Holly Bourne

What did you get this week?
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've wanted to read How to save a life since the first time I saw that cover! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about How To Save A Life and it makes me think of that song lol because its a really good song :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment