Sunday, December 22

Book Haul

Hey guys,
Here is my book haul for the past week. There is no vlog this week as there will be a few vlogs going up during next week for the Top 10 of 2013 posts.

Hardcopy Books:

Bought:





Trust in Me (Wait For You #1.5) by J. Lynn (Review HERE)
^I have already read and reviewed the eARC of this book. I just had to have the paperback for my shelf. 

E-Books:

Bought:



Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi
Storm Watching (Broken Heartland #1) by E. Lee and C. Quinn
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.5) by Samantha Young
Castle Hill (On Dublin Street #2.5) by Samantha Young
^Look for my Castle Hill review coming soon.

Beta Read:


My Not So Super Sweet Life (Super Sweet #3) by Rachel Harris

For Review:


Ruined (Eternal Balence #1) by Jus Accardo
Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout
Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher
The Secret Diamond Sisters (Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow
White Hot Kiss (Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
^Thanks to Entangled Teen and Harlequin TEEN

 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read White Hot Kiss! It sounds so good! And Bitter Sweet Love got me so excited for it! Happy reading!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love White Hot Kiss! The ending killed me and I NEED book 2 like yesterday.


    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment