Sunday, December 15

Book Haul


Hardcopy Books:


Gifted:

Freudian Slips bu Joel Levy
Extracted (Lost Imperials #1) by Sherry Ficklin and Tyler Jolley
The Dark (Portal #1.5) by Heather Self

Bought:

Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings #1) by Jackson Pierce
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2) by Jackson Pierce
Deception (Defiance #2) by CJ Redwine

For Review:

Siege and Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo

E-Books:


For Review:

 After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson
Running on Empty by Colette Ballard

Thanks to Harper, Scholastic and Tulip Romance via Edelweiss and Netgalley.

 

2 comments:

  1. Have you read The Dark? I loved it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you that I love hearing your voice??? Great haul. Lots to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment