Friday, November 1

Wrap Up: October 2013


Hey Guys,
Can you believe October has gone already. Dude only one more month and it's nearly Xmas. Where has the year gone?

Anywho... I have good news... THE VLOGS ARE BACK!
Oh yes, last week I decided to have a little test of filming them on my iPad and it came out good so they are back... but sorry for this one I did it with my iPad on Portrait instead of Landscape and it didn't turn out so good. Oh well... there's always next month!


Books Read in October 2013:


Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano - 4 Stars
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun - 4 Stars
Of Poseidon (Syrena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks - 4 Stars
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray - 4 Stars
Panic by Lauren Oliver - 5 Stars
Splintered (Splintered #1) by AG Howard - 5 Stars
The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered #1.5) by AG Howard - 5 Stars
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in October 2013:
Click on title to be taken to review.


Top 3 Books of October 2013:

#3:


#2:


#1:


That's it for this month...
What did you read this month?
What was your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment