Wednesday, November 20

Waiting on Wedneday


This week's pick...

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
Tahereh Mafi

Published By: Harper Collins
Publication Date: February 4, 2014
Genre: YA - Dystopia
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
The heart-stopping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, called "a thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love"

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi created a captivating and original story that combined the best of dystopian and paranormal and was praised by Publishers Weekly as "a gripping read from an author who's not afraid to take risks." The sequel, Unravel Me, blew readers away with heart-racing twists and turns, and New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia said it was "dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense." Now this final book brings the series to a shocking and climactic end.

As much as I not a fan of the covers of this YA Dystopia series I absolutely devoured the first two books in this trilogy. I cannot wait to get my hands on the final installment of this heart-stopping dystopia series. I absolutely adore dystopia series and this one, in my opinion, is one of the best out there. I cannot wait to see what happens in this broken world and to me beloved Adam!

February needs to be here... like right now!

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I actually like these covers now as I wasn't too sure at first as I have a thing about eyes. I still haven't read Shatter Me sounds like I need to get a move on! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie @ Music Books and Tea20 November 2013 at 20:43

    I still need to start this series! It looks like it's really good too, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy it when I eventually get round to Shatter Me. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment