Friday, November 8

Netgalley November: Week 1 Wrap-Up


Hey Guys,
And welcome to my wrap up from week one of Netgalley November. I think I've had a pretty decent week. I managed to finish three books this week but only two of them were actually Netgalley books. I know, I know. Naughty me. I said I was only reading Netgalley books this month. I just couldn't resist that one new release and it was only a novella! I'm back on track and reading Netgalley Books again.

What Netgalley Books Did I Read This Week?



Unhinged (Splintered #2) by AG Howard
Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins

What Netgalley Book Am I Reading Now?


Thes Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

So how did y'all do this week?
Let me know. Comment and Link your posts below.









3 comments:

  1. Good Job Kayleigh! Thanks for hosting this challenge!!!! Are we allowed to include books from edelweiss in this challenge?


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Bbooklbook10 November 2013 at 22:44

    Ok I will admit it, I feel sick with envy that you have read Unhinged! but I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed it.*looks impatiently at calendar*


    I am really hoping that this challenge will help me to take charge of my Netgalley TBR and improve my approval/feedback rating.


    After the first week I am at approx. 50%. I don't know how close to 80% I will get ( my math's isn't very good) but I am aiming to read 8 books during the challenge. So far I have managed 2!

    My plan is to start with the recently published and work my way back through my galleys

    Now, if only I could resist the urge to request more titles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There Broken Stars! Ahhh!! I can't wait to get my hands on it. :)
    I read two NG books during the first week. And just finished one the other night. So three down. Not so bad.
    Keep up the good work! :)

    Brittany @ ThisistheStoryofMy(Reading)Life.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment