Monday, November 11

I Still Haven't Read...


This week's pick...






Anna Series by Kendare Blake:

#1 Anna Dressed in Blood
#2 Girl of Nightmares

Anna Dressed in Blood has been sat on my bookcase for what feels like forever. It was added to my 'Want-List' before it was released. I thought it sounded creepy and awesome. An awesome friend of mine recently bought me the sequel Girl of Nightmares and so I am very much looking forward to reading the both of them together.

Have you read this series?

 

3 comments:

  1. I read Dressed in Blood a long time ago and keeping putting off Girl of Nightmares, with no real good reason LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie @ Music Books and Tea11 November 2013 at 15:26

    I read Anna Dressed in Blood last year and really enjoyed it, but I keep putting off Girl of Nightmares as I'm worried I won't enjoy it as much as the first book. Hopefully I'll get round to reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those books! I know Halloween is over, but they are perfect reads for than. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment