Monday, November 4

I Still Haven't Read...


This month will be hardcopy books from my shelf...

This week's pick...






Across the Universe Series by Beth Revis:

#1 Across the Universe
#2 A Million Suns
#3 Shades of Earth (Haven't Got Yet)

I bought the first book in this series when it was first released and I still haven't got around to reading it. I have heard amazing things about this series and I honestly am dying to get started with this series. I love the covers and the concept so I hope I can get to reading them soon.
Have you read this series?

 

3 comments:

  1. This series is amazing! One of my fave sci-fi series ever. You need to get to this soon, Kay :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those two - still need to read Shades of Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Divergent. I get shit for this all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment