Sunday, November 10

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
Welcome to this week's book haul. I was lucky enough to go to a awesome book signing this week so the majority of this week's books are from there. CLICK HERE to check out my recap of the signing.



Hardcopy Books:





Won:

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Postcard Collection
The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Badge Collection

Bought:

The Demon's Lexicon (The Demon's Lexicon #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Demon's Covenant (The Demon's Lexicon #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Demon's Surrender (The Demon's Lexicon #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
^All of these are signed.

E-Books:


For Review:

The Switch by Dawn Pendleton and Andrea Heirsley
Anything To Have You by Paige Harbison
In The Blood by Sara Hantz
Ink Is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding 
^Thanks to Netgalley and Entangled Teen

Bought:

The Moth in the Mirror by AG Howard (CLICK HERE to read my review)
Johnny's Girl (Johnny Be Good #2.5/Jessie Jefferson #0.5) by Paige Toon




2 comments:

  1. Ooh- I didn't know there was a splintered novella!
    Signed books are always more exciting as well. I just finished Coldest Girl In Coldtown, and loved it- hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the coldest girl in coldtown and want to get to it. Great haul. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment