Tuesday, October 1

Wrap Up: September 2013


Hey Guys,
Seriously where is the year going... it just needs to slow the hell down because it'll be Christmas soon and ya know I don't want it to be!

Anywho I read quite a few books this month so here are the books and reviews posted in the month of September.

Books Read in September 2013:


Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charnonnau - 5 Stars
Twenty Questions by Brenda St John Brown - 4 Stars
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz - 5 Stars
Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn - 4 Stars
How To Fall In Love by Cecelia Ahern - 5 Stars
Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory - 5 Stars
Trust in Me (Wait For You #1.5) by J. Lynn - 5 Stars
Shadow (Paper Gods #0.5) by Amanda Sun - 4 Stars
Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry - 5 Stars
Please Note: Twenty Questions was a Beta Read

Reviews Posted in September 2013: 
Click on title to be taken to review...
 
Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonnau
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
How To Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern

Top 3 Books of September 2013:

So some people might be surprised about this Top 3. I read two JLA books this month, and as you all know she is my favourite author of all time... yet neither of them are in the top 3. One of them, Unchained, because I didn't rate it 5 Stars and only 5-Star Reads can be counted in my Top 3 and the other, Trust in Me, is a novella and Wait For You in Cam's POV. Because of it being a book I have already counted in a Top 3 I am not counting it this time.

#3:

 
 #2:


#1:


That's it for this month...
What did you read? What was your favourite?


1 comments:

  1. Awesome! I tried to get a copy of Trust in Me through Edelweiss but SHOCKER they denied me. They are so annoying. Have they seen my reviews of Jenn's stuff????? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment