Monday, October 21

I Still Haven't Read...


This weeks pick is...


Camille Series by Tess Oliver:

#1 Camille
#2 Heart of the Huntress (Haven't Got Yet)

Camille was one of the first books I downloaded onto my kindle when I first got it 2 and a half years ago. I love the cover and it sounded pretty damn awesome. I haven't really seen many reviews of this one and I don't think it's got a lot of publicity but it's got a werewolf theme and I'm interested to see what happens. I didn't actually know until now that it was a series so I'm definitely interested to read it. I'm not a big fan of the cover of book 2 though. I know it's Pepe and Sztella and I adore them but the first cover is so beautiful and I like matching covers, and Heart of the Huntress doesn't match.

Have you read this series?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment