Monday, October 14

I Still Haven't Read...


This week's pick is...




Intangible Series by J. Meyers

#0.5 Intuition
#1 Intangible (Haven't Got Yet)
#2 Imaginable (Haven't Got Yet)

I've had the prequel of this series sitting on my 'To-Read' folder on my kindle for what feels like forever. I heard about it when Lola from Lola's Reviews was my co-bloger and I believe she reviewed the prequel and first book of this series on this blog. I know she really enjoyed them so I instantly downloaded the prequel and planned on downloading the first book after I'd read the prequel... and as is the story of my life I still haven't read it. I think this series looks really good and I am looking forward to getting round to it eventually.
Have you read this series?

 

2 comments:

  1. Hollie @ Music Books and Tea15 October 2013 at 18:57

    Ahh, I love these books. I just love the writing style and the kind of original take J Meyers' spins on them. I hope you read them and love them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read these books for review a while back, and honestly they're great :D I did enjoy them a lot! J Meyer's writing style is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment