Monday, October 7

I Still Haven't Read...


Hey Guys,
Welcome to another feature of I Still Haven't Read...
Now for all of October I am going to feature ebooks sitting on my Kindle. I've decided from now I'm going to alternate months so have one month of my physical books and then one of my ebook so October is going to be all ebooks.

This week's pick is...



Too Far Trilogy by Abbi Glines:

#1 Fallen Too Far
#2 Never Too Far (Haven't Got Yet)
#3 Forever Too Far (Haven't Got Yet)

Now a good friend of mine, Jess from Book Passion for Life is always raving about Abbi Glines. She just adores her and she told me I just HAD to read this series so it's all because of Jess that I bought the first one of this series and no doubt she will kill me when she reads this post that I STILL haven't read it. I've read Abbi's Vincent Brothers series and really enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to FINALLY getting to this series.
Have you read this series?

 

4 comments:

  1. As far as Abbi Glines book go, this series isn't my favorite. Book one was okay. I had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with book 2 and after reading reviews for book 3 I'm not even gonna try reading it. It had too much sex and too much drama for my liking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya-Aholic Reviews7 October 2013 at 23:51

    I have heard a ton about Abbi Glines too yet have not read her books! I own Fallen Too Far, but I really want to read her Sea Breeze series !! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.

    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first two in this series which I have had for awhile but haven't gotten around to reading them. I have most of Abbi's books I just need to find the time to read them.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment