Monday, October 21

Blog Tour: Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2)


Hey Guys,
I'm so excited to be a part of the blog tour of Rachel Harris' newest book Seven Day Fiance. I was very lucky to be able to beta read this book for Rachel so I've been holding in all my excitement for what seems like forever.
Let me tell y'all about the book and then scroll down for my review.

Seven Day Fiance (Love and Games #2)
Rachel Harris

Published By: Entangled Bliss
Publication Date: October 14, 2013
Date Read: July 30, 2013
Genre: Adult - Contemporary Romance
Source: Beta Copy from Rachel
Format: E-Book
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

Blurb:
Angelle Prejean is in a pickle. Her family is expecting her to come home with a fiancé—a fiancé who doesn’t exist. Well, he exists, but he definitely has no idea Angelle told her mama they were engaged. Tattooed, muscled, and hotter than sin, Cane can reduce Angelle to a hot mess with one look—and leave her heart a mess if she falls for him. But when she ends up winning Cane at a charity bachelor auction, she knows just how to solve her fiancé problem.

Cane Robicheaux is no one’s prince. He doesn’t do relationships and he doesn’t fall in love. When sweet, sultry-voiced Angelle propositions him, he hopes their little game can finally get her out of his head. He doesn’t expect her to break through all his barriers. But even as Angelle burrows deeper into his heart, he knows once their seven days are up, so is their ruse.
 

~ My Review ~

Having been a fan of Rachel Harris since the moment I read her debut YA novel, My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, I was so excited about her Adult Romance series. After devouring Taste the Heat and hearing that Rachel was writing Cane's story I could not wait to read it. Imagine my utter excitement when she said I could be one of her beta readers for it... *insert OH. MY. GOD. Squeal here* Seven Day Fiance is everything I expected from a Rachel Harris novel and more. It completely blew me away.

Rachel Harris has once again proven herself as a fantastic author and I am just completely in love with her writing style and story telling. Her romance books and fantastic and are so easy to read that once you start you just get completely lost in the story and cannot put the book down because it's so amazing and addictive.

Now in Taste the Heat I fell head over heels in love with Jason... After Seven day Fiance? Jason who? It's all about Cane people. He is just so .... *droool* He's drop dead gorgeous, can cook... and has tattoos.... *swoon* I fell head over heels in love with him. He is hte typical bad boy that every girl will fall head over heels in love with. The more of this book I read the more I loved Cane and by the end... yeah I had it bad for him. He is officially one of my favourite book boys ever!

Rachel Harris is officially my hero! I'm not saying why because that would totally spoil a very important part of the book but after reading one particular chapter I just had to email Rachel to say how she was my hero because of one particular character development. Angelle is officially one of my favourite characters ever and I loved how Rachel created her. She is hte perfect book and it is about time we had a character like Angelle gracing the pages of an adult romance novel. If you've read the book you'll know exactly what I am talking about... if you haven't well go read it now!

Seven Day Fiance is without a doubt one of the best romance novels I have ever read. Rachel has definitely found her stride in writing contemporary. I loved every moment of it and it has everything that any romance fan will want. A super awesome and realistic heroine that we can all relate to, a super hot bad boy who is totally perfect deep down. Lots of red-hot chemistry and heart-fluttering romance. It's a must-read for everyone. I love it and couldn't put it down.




Buy Now:


Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/19nIAjS


 Giveaway Time:



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Connect with Rachel:

Rachel Harris grew up in New Orleans, where she watched soap operas with her grandmother and stayed up late sneak reading her mama’s favorite romance novels. Now a Cajun cowgirl living in Houston, she still stays up way too late reading her favorite romances, only now, she can do so openly. She firmly believes life’s problems can be solved with a hot, powdered-sugar-coated beignet or a thick slice of king cake, and that screaming at strangers for cheap, plastic beads is acceptable behavior in certain situations.
When not typing furiously or flipping pages in an enthralling romance, she homeschools her two beautiful girls and watches reality television with her amazing husband. Taste The Heat is her adult romance debut. She’s the author of MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY and A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES. She loves hearing from readers! Find her atwww.RachelHarrisWrites.com.

Links:




4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVED this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to how they are going to interact with each other and the hotness that is Cane

    ReplyDelete
  3. RachelHarrisWrites23 October 2013 at 18:09

    Kayleigh!!! You are the best beta ever :)


    Thank you so much for all your support and enthusiasm. I'm so glad you identified with Angelle. She was one of my favorite heroines to write so far.


    Love you, girl!
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. More recent exciting game news is available at the site. It’s a worthy
    visit for you. Just rock it.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment