Sunday, October 20

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
Today I'm back with a book haul and some exciting new... the Vlogs are back! Oh yeah! So excited to be back vlogging. I've had some trouble with my little video camera but today thought I might have a go at doing it on my iPad... and it comes out so much better YAY,

So check out my book haul vlog.



Hardcopies:

For Review:


 Swamp Angel by Coleen Boyd
Panic by Lauren Oliver
The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
^^Thanks to Spencer Hill Press, Gollancz Publishing and Hodder & Stroughton Publishing.

So excited about all of these books. I'm currently reading Panic now so my review will be up soon.

Bought:


Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack

I've already read and reviewed Keeping Her... to see my review click HERE

E-Books:

For Review:


Fireblood (Fireblood #1) by Trisha Wolfe
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by AG Howard
Witchfall (Tudor Witch Trilogy #2) by Victoria Lamb
Thanks To Spencer Hill Press, Amulet Publishing, Corgi Publishing and Netgalley

I've already read Fireblood and it is amazing! I absolutely loved it and my review will be up very soon.

That's all for this week.
What did you get this week?

 

1 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Kay. Loved Keeping Her; exciting you have a copy. ♥

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment