Sunday, September 1

Wrap Up: August 2013



Hey Guys,
Seriously how fast is this year going? I can't believe it's September already... the month I start my first serious job *bites nails*
Anyway I read quite a lot during August *GO ME*
So here's the books I finished and reviewed in the month of August

Books Read in August 2013:



Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars *Re-Read*
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars *Re-Read*
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars *Re-Read*
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars *Re-Read*
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars
Perfection (Perfection #1) by JL Spelbring - 5 Stars
See Me by Wendy Higgins - 5 Stars
The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott - 4 Stars
Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack - 5 Stars
Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack - 5 Stars
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa - 5 Stars
Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly - 4 Stars
Chaos (Kardia Chronicles #1) by Christine O'Neil - 4 Stars
Foreplay (Ivy Chronicles #1) by Sophie Jordan - 5 Stars
Please Note than See Me was a BETA Read


Reviews Posted in August 2013:
Click on Title to be Taken to Review

Top 3 Books of 2013:

Please Note I am not including Beta Reads or Re-Reads in my Top 3:

#3:


#2:


#1:


That's it for this month.
What did you read in August?


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who did a bunch of rereading in August! I love being able to re-experience a loved series! I hope your new job goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's been quite a month for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment