Monday, September 16

In Which I Go on a 'Kind-of' Indefinite Hiatus

Hey Guys,
First of all I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you that read this blog. I love you all and you are the reason K-Books has come so far in the past 3 years.

Now some of you already know this but most of you won't. I'm currently having a major family thing going on so I am just not in the mood to read. My Gran is currently in hospital awaiting brain surgery. I am travelling up and down to the hospital every day and so I am incredibly stressed and busy I don't find the time to be reading and when I do have the time to read I just can't seem to concentrate on it. I have thought about this a lot and have concluded that it would be right for me to go on a 'kind-of' blogging hiatus. I don't know how long the hiatus will be as it's just going to be a see what happens kind of thing and see how my Gran recovers after the surgery. I'm hoping it might only be a couple of weeks but it remains to be seen what will happen and how I will feel after her recovery. It's definitely not a forever or long-term thing as I just love reading and blogging too much.

Now you're probably asking why I called it a 'kind-of' blogging hiatus. I say that because I have some blog tours still signed up for in the next few weeks and have already actually scheduled them. If I am signed up for a blog tour already don't worry the post agreed upon will still go up. Also I'm quite organised with my memes so have already scheduled my Monday's I Still Haven't Read and my Waiting on Wednesday posts right up until the end of December so they will most definitely still be going up.

The reason I wrote this post is because I usually read really quickly and have many review up. I'm not really reading right now so I just wanted to give you all an explanation as to why there won't be as many posts and reviews going up. If I manage to finish a book and write a review I will still post it, and I will still be around on Facebook and Twitter so I am not disappearing from the blogging world completely. It's just going to be a bit slow around the blog (apart from meme's etc) for a while.

Again I want to say the biggest thank you EVER to you all for following and making blogging one of my favourite things to do.

Love always

3 comments:

  1. Jen-Jenuine Cupcakes16 September 2013 at 16:13

    Praying for your Gran, Kayleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your grandmother gets better *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you and here's to your Gran and a fast recovery! You'll be missed but family is a priority!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment