Monday, September 9

I Still Haven't Read...


Hey Guys,
And welcome to another I Still Haven't Read...

This weeks selection is...





Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin:

#1 The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
#2 The Evolution of Mara Dyer
#3 The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Out June 3, 2014)

I was actually bought both of these as presents from friends for one of my birthdays and Christmas last year (I think) as I had them on my wishlist. I have heard such amazing things about this series and I am dying to read it but they are still sat unread on my shelf.

Have you read this series?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this either! Have heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first book, but book 2 is still sitting on my shelf. Loved the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read #1, but not #2 yet :( And I need to. I really loved #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! You need to read this series. I guess it's a good thing you don't have to wait now that book 3 got pushed back!
    So you need these on your May/June TBR ;) Plan ahead! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read them. I've heard they are good and have the first one in ebook format.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have them too. Still haven't read them. I suck. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment