Monday, September 16

I Still Haven't Read...


Welcome back to another 'I Still Haven't Read...'

This weeks selection is...





Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series by Laini Taylor:

#1 Daughter of Smoke and Bone
#2 Days of Blood and Starlight
#3 Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Out Apr 1, 2014)

I actually bought the first one of this series when it first got released on Paperback. A few of my friends got an ARC of the first one from Hodder (the UK pub) and just raved about it. They loved it so much and I knew that I just needed to read it. I actually wait for the paperbacks because Tesco have covers for this series that are exclusive to them and look how beautiful they are. I need those editions. I now own the first two and am still dying to read them and really hope to read them before the third book is released next year. 
Have you read this series?


2 comments:

  1. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I thought the second book was good, but not as good as the first book. And I am really looking forward to the third book! Also I love that cover for Daughter of Smoke and Bone that you have! I hope you'll get around to reading them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this! The first was so amazing and poetic. The second wasn't bad, just not as good as the first :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment