Tuesday, September 17

Blog Tour: Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn - Author Interview

Hey Guys,
I am so beyond excited to be a part of the blog tour for Jennifer L Armentrout's newest book, and first ever adult Urban Fantasy release Unchained, the first book in the Nephilim Rising series. I heard about this book back in 2011 and have been dying to get my hands on it ever since. There are no words to explain just how excited I am to finally have it released!

Let me tell you some more about Unchained.

Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1)
J. Lynn

Published By: Entangled Edge
Publication Date: September 17, 2013
Genre: Adult - Urban Fantasy
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

Official Blurb:
Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

I am a massive fan of Urban Fantasy series and I am currently reading this one and I have to say it's one of my favourites. I adore it... so look out for a review of the book coming soon.

Now please give a warm welcome to the woman herself... Jennifer L Armentrout

Hi Jen,
Thanks so much for being here on K-Books today. I am so excited to have you here.

First of all let me just say a huge congratulations on your amazing success on all of your books. They are all incredible. How do you write so much, so fast?

It usually takes me about a month to write a book, but I think it’s because all I really do is write. I write every day, even holidays, for about 8-10 hours.

You have a new series, Nephilim Rising, due for release. How do you feel about finally seeing it out in the world?

I’m very excited. I actually wrote Unchained in 2011, so it’s great to finally have it being released.

So this is your first Adult Paranormal series. What can we expect in Unchained that is different from your other series?

I think the biggest difference is just the paranormal element because the sexiness is definitely on the same level as my other NA or adult books.

What inspired you to write a series about Nephilim?

I’ve always been fascinated with the idea of Nephilim since they are actually in the Bible. I think it’s interesting to take something that has a history behind it, such as the Nephilim, and turn the story into my own.

Who was your favourite character in the Nephilim Rising series to write and why?

I think that Julian is my favorite character, but Lily was my favorite character to write because she’s a kickass, take no crap, kind of girl. It was fun to write her character because she really is a badass.

And finally what can we expect from you in the near future? Any plans to write more Adult Paranormal/Urban Fantasy?

I’m actually working on the second book in my new YA series, the Dark Elements. It’s about a half demon, half gargoyle named Layla who just happens to be surrounded by a hot gargoyle and a sexy demon. Right now, I don’t have any plans for another Adult Paranormal/Urban Fantasy series, but there’s always the possibility that I will write another one.

Thank you so much for being here and a huge good luck with the release of Unchained.

Buy Unchained NOW!


Connect with Jennifer L Armentrout (J. Lynn)


# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author J. Lynn, who also writes YA under the name Jennifer L. Armentrout, lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you've heard about her state aren't true. Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write. She shares her home with her husband, his K-9 partner named Diesel, and her hyper Jack Russell Loki.

You can find her on...

 

1 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot for this interview but i wonder why uncianed will be released in digital only? will it the same for all the nephilim series?

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment