Monday, August 26

I Still Haven't Read.....


So as most of you know I am totally addicted to Twitter. While on twitter the other day I came across a link to my girl Vi's blog where she featured a series that she still hadn't read yet. I thought this was such a great idea and seriously I have soooo many books I haven't read that I've totally stolen her idea and am going to do a weekly post (on Monday's) that features books I STILL haven't read.





Of Poseidon Series by Anna Banks

#1: Of Poseidon
#2: Of Triton (Haven't Got Yet)
#3: Of Neptune (Out 2014)

A blogger friend bought me Of Poseidon for me for my birthday last year and I still haven't read it. I've heard so many good things about this series so I'm sure I will be getting yelled at soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, girl. You SO need to read this book! I love Anna Banks w/a serious passion, she is freaking hilarious and her books are SO good. Thanks for the mention & I hope you get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this book for a year too and like you haven't read it yet either, I really need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda @Stuck In YA Books26 August 2013 at 22:09

    YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment