Monday, August 26

Book Haul

Hey Guys,
Instead of doing Showcase Sunday each week I am going to start and just do bookhauls when I have enough books to show you. Some of you will know that I just graduated from University and I start my new job in a few weeks. I'm super excited however I won't be getting paid from my job until the end of October with totally sucks. That means I won't be buying any books at all until then. I'm not sure how I can go till almost November without buying books :( So I will only be getting books if I am sent them for review or they are gifted to me. So there probably won't be a book haul for a while but I will do them as often as I feel like I can.

I haven't done a book haul for 3 weeks so I have quite a few to show you.

Hardcopies:

Bought:


Wait For You (Wait For You #1) by J Lynn
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

Won/Gifted:

Foreplay (Ivy Chronicles #1) by Sophie Jordan
Stolen Night (Vampire Queen #2) by Rebecca Maizel
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
Exiled (Protector #1) by MR Merrick
^Thanks to Sophie Jordan, Tyler @ The Reading Pile and Natalie @ Book Lovers Life


For Review:


Briar Rose by Jana Oliver
Blue Remembered Earth (Posiedon's Children #1) by Alastair Reynolds
^Thanks to MacMillian Publishing and Gollancz Pubishing

 

E-Books:

Bought:


Blood Rule (Dirty Blood #4) by Heather Hildenbrand
Jordyn (Daemon Hunter #1) by Tiffany King (Freebie)
Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack
Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry
These Things About Us by Laura Beege
Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer #1) by Melanie Card

For Review:


Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike
Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa
Chaos (Kardia Chronicles #1) by Christine O'Neil
Eat Play Lust by Tawna Fenske
Finding It (Losing It #3) by Cora Carmack
Resist (Breathe #2) by Sarah Crossan
Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) by Simone Elkeles
Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard
^Thanks to HarperCollinsUK, MiraINK, Entangled Teen, Entangled Publishing, William Morrow Publishing, BloomsburyUK, Harlequin Teen, Edelweiss and Netgalley.



1 comments:

  1. I'm DYING for Briar Rose! I love Jana Oliver so freaking much! I loved Wild Cards too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment