Friday, August 30

Blog Tour: Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Hey Guys,
As you can probably guess I am so beyond excited to be a part of the blog tour for Jennifer L Armentrout's newest addiction in the breathtaking, addictive Lux series Origin. As you probably know JLA is my favourite author of all time. I just utterly adore her and her work and Origin is probably the best to date. It was phenomenal.

Let me introduce you to my newest favourite book:

Origin (Lux #4)
Jennifer L Armentrout

Published By: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: August 27, 2013
Date Read: August 6, 2013
Genre: YA - Sci-Fi/Paranormal
Source: ARC from Entangled Teen
Format: eARC
 photo goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47_zps3cd819f5.png

From Goodreads:
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?

My Review:
 
**Please Note: There will be spoilers from the previous book in the series. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ OPAL!

"I'd take out an army, burn down an entire city and throw the entire world into chaos if I had to..."

Oh... My... GOD!
What... Did... I... Just... Read?
For the love of all aliens everywhere, this book is without a doubt the most epically awesome book I have ever read it. It is literally heart-stopping!

Jennifer L Armentrout has done it again. I am literally speechless after reading Origin and I think we all know how hard that is to do since I'm a total chatterbox who never shuts up. I am always left reeling after a Jennifer L Armentrout book but Origin blows all the others out of the water. I am seriously still reeling from the goings-on and non-stop action and drama that happens in Origin.

Deadalus have Katy and Daemon will do anything to get her back... even if it means destroying the world in the process. Katy is in the enemies camp and the only way she can survive is to adapt to living there. Some parts of Deadalus don't seem so bad... but can Katy believe them or is everything they say lies to turn her against the Luxen? Katy doesn't know who to trust... and there is an enemy in the midst. Can Daemon and Katy find their way back to each other? And if they do can they stay together against all odds? Because trouble is coming and Daemon and Katy may not be on the same side.

Once again Jennifer L Armentrout's phenomenal writing style sucked me in right from the first page and I could not stop reading until the very end. I was completely enamoured with the story and the characters that I fell in love with two years ago and I still adore them, and freak out over what will happen to them, just as much as when I first met them.

Daemon... oh my word Daemon. Just when I thought I couldn't love you more you proved me wrong. We have already seen many sides of Daemon, Douch Daemon, Cocky Daemon, Sweet Daemon, Romantic Daemon... well prepare to meet Vengeance Daemon and the swooniest Daemon. I mean really my insides were literally a puddle on the damn floor. I mean I have no insides left... Daemon has melted them.

Katy... Katy is without a doubt one of the best characters of all time. I mean she is just epic awesomeness... with her awesome love of books obviously she has always been one of my favourite heroines of all time. Well Origin shows her being totally kick-ass and so strong that no matter what the hell she goes through she is still amazing, strong and keeps going and fighting. She also shows such an incredibly vulnerableness that really makes everyone identify and sympathise with her. She is a true heroine and I adore her.

Jennifer L Armentrout has well and truly proven that she is the Queen of Paranormal and she is not set to give up her crown and top-spot any time soon. Origin is full of non-stop action, heart-melting romance and kick-butt characters. Prepare for a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Origin had me giggling and laughing one minute and my heart hurting, crying the next. Jen is the master of emotions in books and her writing really makes you feel everything along with these characters as if it is happening to you.

I absolutely adores every moment of Origin. The ending is a typical Jennifer ending which had my jaw literally on the floor going... WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED! Origin is without a doubt a must-read for everyone. She has well and truly turned the Lux Series into one of the best YA series I have ever read in my life and I cannot wait to read the final installment in this heart-stopping, phenomenal series. I have always said that I loved Jennifer's Covenant Series the best but after the epicness of Origin I can no longer say that. Origin was filled with lots of epic action and drama and was possibly one of the best books I have ever read in my life. Covenant and Lux are officially neck and neck as my two favourite series of all time. Origin is not to be missed under any circumstances. Trust me, you need these aliens and epicness in your life.

"I will keep you safe. I will make sure we have a future to hold on to and look forward to."


Buy Origin:



Connect with Jennifer L Armentrout

# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing, she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell, Loki.

Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen.

She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.

Jennifer's Links:



2 comments:

  1. the movie fifty shades of grey

    Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, your review is too funny. I love how much you fangirl over Jen, right along w/me! Great review Kay!

    Vi

    Confessions of a Vi3tBabe

    Deity Island

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment