Tuesday, August 6

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12 - How Do You Fight Blogger Fatigue


How Do You Fight Blogger Fatigue?

Basically? I don't.

I don't really get blogger fatigue. I'm not one of these people who find blogging stressful and need to have a break. I had a break when I was university because I didn't have time but it wasn't because I was stressed out about the blog. 

I get 'Review Book' fatigue where I'll have read so many review books I just need a little time to read some personal books. And when I get in a reading rut I just pick up a favourite book to get me back into it. 
My go-to book is Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout.


1 comments:

  1. That helps explain why you've re-read Obsidian so many times! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets into a review book rut. I find that every now and then, which is why I try to read one book (either print or eBook) for review and one book (which ever isn't the review one) for pleasure. I rarely read them both at the same time, but I do decide on them both at the same time so it means that I'll switch between review and pleasure reading... That seems to be helping! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment