Tuesday, July 2

Wrap Up: June 2013


Hey Guys,
I can't believe another month is already gone and we are half way through the year... that's crazy!

Here is my wrap up for the books I read and reviews I posted throughout June.


Books Read in June 2013:


Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas - 5 Stars
Sunspots by Karen S. Bell - 3 Stars
Darker Days (The Darker Agency #1) by Jus Accardo - 5 Stars
Unveiled (Fireblood #0.5) by Trisha Wolfe - 5 Stars
Fireblood (Fireblood #1) by Trisha Wolfe - 5 Stars
Astarte's Wrath (Kythan Guardians #0.5) by Trisha Wolfe - 5 Stars
Taste the Heat (Love and Games #1) by Rachel Harris - 5 Stars
Hover (The Taking #2) by Melissa West - 5 Stars
Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by JK Rock - 5 Stars
Endure (The Protector #4) by MR Merrick - 5 Stars
Please Note Fireblood and Hover were Beta Reads

Reviews Posted in June 2013
Click on Title to be taken to Review

Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1) by Jennifer Allis Provost
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack
Juilliard or Else by Nichele Reese
Obsession (Lux #3.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Sunspots by Karen S. Bell
Darker Days (The Darker Agency #1) by Jus Accardo
Astarte's Wrath (Kythan Guardians #0.5) by Trisha Wolfe

Top 3 Books of June 2013:

#3

#2


#1




What did you read in June?

 photo kayleigh.png

1 comments:

  1. Oooh you read Fireblood already? I’m beta reading Trisha’s NA book and I’m
    loving it. I also want to read Jus
    Accardo’s new books and Crown of Midnight.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment