Wednesday, July 31

Wrap Up: July 2013


 Hey Guys,
WOW another month already gone. How fast is this year going by? 
This month was pretty damn awesome. I graduated for the second and final time. I am so ecstatic to be able to say that and now I have a month before my job starts so lots of time to catch up on reading. 

Here are the books I got through in July.

*I didn't have time to film a vlog this month so I will try and get one done for my wrap up next month.

Books Read in July 2013:




Frigid (Frigid #1) by J. Lynn - 5 Stars
The 100 (The Hundred #1) by Kass Morgan - 3 Stars
Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon - 5 Stars
A Tale of Two Centuries (Super Sweet #2) by Rachel Harris - 5 Stars
Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon - 4 Stars
Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon - 5 Stars
One Perfect Summer (One Perfect #1) by Paige Toon - 4 Stars
One Perfect Christmas (One Perfect #1.5) by Paige Toon - 5 Stars

Beta Reads - No Covers As Of Yet

Eden-East (Eden #4) by Janelle Stalder - 5 Stars
The Darkest Part by Trisha Wolfe - 5 Stars
Love and Games #2 by Rachel Harris - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in July 2013:
Click on Title to be Taken To Review


Top 3 Books of July 2013:

**Please note I am not including the beta reads in this part as they don't have covers and I like to put the book cover in here.

#3

#2

#1




What did you read in July?


4 comments:

  1. RachelHarrisWrites31 July 2013 at 18:36

    As I said on Twitter (after I finished giggling like a loon): So much love for ya, girl. So much freaking love.


    I'm so glad you enjoy this series as much as I do, and your beta feedback on Love & Games #2 was so appreciated. You rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I'm not wholly surprised to see Frigid up there as one of your top 3 of the month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie @ Music Books and Tea31 July 2013 at 18:50

    You got a lot of reading done in July! Awesome job, my reading kind of escaped me this month, haha. I really want to read Frigid, I've heard amazing things about this book so I know I'll definitely have to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh The 100. :) Frigid is on my TBR list (eventually) too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment