Sunday, July 7

Showcase Sunday

 photo lunapic_133560464348113_1.png

Hardcopy Books:

For Review:


The 100 (The Hundred #1) by Kass Morgan (Click Here for Review)
Tidal (Watersong #3) by Amanda Hocking
Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
Swamp Angel by Colleen Boyd
Awoken by Timothy Miller
Stalked by Death (Touch of Death #2) by Kelly Hashway
Perfection (Perfection #1) by JL Spelbring
Thanks to Hodder and Stroughton, Tor, Spencer Hill Contemporary and Spencer Hill Press

Gifted:


Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) by Gabrielle Zevin
Stalked by Death (Touch of Death #2) by Kelly Hashway
Frigid (Frigid #1) by J. Lynn (Click Here for Review)
Thanks to Natalie and Kelly Hashway

And because Kelly is crazy awesome Stalked by Death is signed.




Huge thank you to Kelly!

E-Books

For Review:
 
A Tale of Two Centuries (Super Sweet #2) by Rachel Harris
Witchstruck (Tudor Witch Trilogy #1) by Victoria Lamb
Thanks to Entangled Teen, Harlequin Teen and Netgalley

Swag:


Elemental Assassin Bookmarks
Signed If I Die Bookmark
Thank you to Julie from Bookarooju
 
What did you get this week?
 photo kayleigh.png

  

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Kay you got an awesome haul!!! And Frigid is sooo pretty and shiny!!! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Breaking Glass, and Perfection last month and both books were really interesting, I just put my review of Breaking Glass up on the blog today! I also finished Frigid last night and I loved that book. I'm reading A Tale of Two Centuries right now and it's good so far, I'm excited to get farther into the book! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment