Tuesday, July 23

Obsidian... THE MOVIE! and Lux Read-a-Thon


Now as everyone knows I am the biggest Jennifer L Armentrout fan like ever! I was lucky enough to get Obsidian, the first novel in the Lux series for review back in 2011 and have followed Jen faithfully ever since.
I turned into a total obsessive fan and demanded that everyone read her books... and they did.

Now I am soooo excited to see that Jennifer's Obsidian has been optioned for a movie.

Did you Hear that?
Did You?
DID YOU?

I am soooooo beyond excited! I genuinelly cannot believe it!

**INSERT EXCITED SQUEAL HERE**
Sierra Pictures, the company behind the upcoming movie adaptation of Ender's Game has acquired the right to turn our well loved, favourite author's novel into a movie.

I seriously could not be fangirling more right now. This is seriously the highlight of my life! To see my favourite author and hero and inspiration be so successful not only with her bestselling books but also to have an impending movie adaptation as well.

I am so thrilled and proud to say that I have been with Jen since the beginning and I will be an obsessive fan with her to the end. I love her more than anything and I am thrilled to see this finally happen. Right from the moment I read the first page of Obsidian back in October 2011 I knew this would make an epic movie... and 2 years later we have the news that yes it will!

Have you read the Lux Series?
Yes? Epic Right? So EPIC you want to read it again? ;)
NO? Well with the upcoming movie perfect time to read it!

Introducing the Lux Read-a-Thon!


I have teamed up with my fellow JLA addicts Val from Stuck in Books and Jess from Just A Book Lover to bring you the Lux Read-a-thon.

Now I am a huuuuge fan of the Lux series. I've already read Shadows, Obsidian and Onyx 8 times each, Opal 6. Yeah I love it that much and in August we will see the release of the phenomenal fourth installment of the Lux Series, Origin. 

Now to celebrate we are doing a Read-a-Thon of the previous novels.

Prizes:

Prize Box Contains So Far:
3 Print Copies of Origin
1 E-Copy of Origin
1 SIGNED print ARC of Frigid
JLA Swag Packs

WHEN?

August 1st, 2nd and 3rd

What Are We Reading?

Shadows, Obsidian, Onyx and Opal.

You in?

Sign up HERE




Hope you will read along with us!


1 comments:

  1. I signed up for reading Shadow but i can't remember the date... if you can let me know some how, it'll be great. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment