Wednesday, July 31

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 6 - Describe How You Shop For books


Describe how you shop for Books.

 Covers! Covers! Covers!

I know exactly what you are going to say. "Never judge a book by its cover" but I do, all the damn time and if I see a cover that is horrible the bottom line is I am not going to buy it. Not a chance in hell.


I will go to my favourite part of the book store, the YA Paranormal/Dystopia/Contemporary section and will just browse. If a cover catches my eye I will buy it. It's all about the covers.



2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, so since I've been designing my cover I've been FREAKING out that it won't be good enough and then no one will ever want to buy my book and all my hard work that I wrung out of the depths of heart and soul will all be for nothing and no one will care or want to read my book. Ok sorry about that, but I feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't judge you . I do it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment