Wednesday, July 24

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 5 - Recommend a Tear Jerker


Recommend a Tear Jerker

Oh My this is a hard one. I have read so many tear jerkers I don't even know where to start. There are so many I could name but this is the one....






Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman

This is one of the best books I have ever read but it is the most heartbreaking as well. I mean it with my whole heart when I say that this is the most heart breaking books I have ever read in my life. It's a fantastic story and I loved it so much I gave it 5 stars.
But I will never EVER read another Malorie Blackman book again. 
My heart physically cannot take it. I didn't just cry at this book I bawled for hours. I mean my heart physically hurt and I couldn't pick up another book for weeks. I was seriously in a depression after this book. It's fantastic but it is so emotional and heartbreaking. It seriously smashed my heart into smithereens. I couldn't breathe and by the end I could barely read. For the whole last 3/4 chapters I was crying to hard all I could see was a blur. I cried to hard I couldn't see the words. I was about 16 when I read this and my Mum came home and thought someone had seriously died I was such a mess.
Malorie... you are a phenomenal author but I'm sorry. My heart just can't take another one of your books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment