Sunday, June 2

Wrap Up: May 2013

 photo May.png

Hey Guys,
So May was a okay month for me. I read a total of 9 books. Not as good as April but not as bad as February and March.

AND I am back doing vlogs so here it is... my wrap up vlog ;)



Books Read in May 2013


Dazed and Befudded (Love, Tink #5) by Elle Strauss - 4 Stars
Call of the Jersey Devil by Aurelio Voltaire - 4 Stars
Sweet Peril (Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins - 5 Stars
Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller - 3 Stars
PODs by Michelle Pickett - 4 Stars
Juilliard or Else by Nichele Reese - 5 Stars
Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack - 5 Stars
Obsession (Lux #3.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars

Reviews Posted in May 2013
Click on Title to be taken to Review.

Top 3 Books of May 2013

#3




#2



#1

What did you read in May?





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you loved pretty much everything you read this month!! 9 is pretty good for a month, as long as I hit 8 I'm happy.

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! We're read a few of the same this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment